Monday, August 11, 2008

Train dilemmas

I like traveling by train. And traveling alone is really nice if you have music, food and books to keep you company. I am still not sure if I prefer first class to sleeper. Its quieter here but I like the feel of the wind and the sight of hawkers on the platform. I guess I like the latter.

Traveling by train also makes me think a lot about my motor home.. I miss it a lot. I wish i could start making it. I don't want to wait till I am older. But I guess I have to. There are sooo many things I have to do. I guess ill make a list and put them up on these pages later.

Come to think of it, sitting and lying down in one place is no fun! Its like being sick in bed with everything within reach,with books and music. And who likes to be sick??!

I am going to try talking to this girl. Lets see how big a loser I am... ;)

I miss cake.. :(

0 comments: